Auckland's Big Camp Out celebrates 50 years of regional parks. Come and enjoy our awesome summer camp out!
Eighteen campgrounds are ready for a weekend of fun on 5 and 6 March 2016. Bookings are now open.
There'll be lots on offer:
- Learn some cool mountain biking skills at Upper Mangatawhiri Campground in the Hunua Ranges,
- A guided walk with members from the Shakespear Open Sanctuary
- A harbour foreshore clean up at Ambury
- Magical story telling at Whakanewha's Poukaraka Flats campground on Waiheke Island
- Go camping at Atiu Creek and take your horse - discover this gem of a park on the Kaipara Harbour
- Discover disc golf at Pae o te Rangi
Along with walks, talks and even some picnics. Learn from some of our volunteer groups on how they are protecting and preserving our taonga.
Plus listen to The Hits radio for our camping competition!